Daily Check-In: Support for all chickies

You're on Page 44 of 44
Go to
  • A long day of tackling house-cleaning...God made the whole world in less than a week, why does it take me so long to clean up a little one-bedroom apartment? The main reason for so much clutter is that I still have things that I haven't found a home for, a year after moving in, so that's been my focus today. I didn't work out today, but I've been eating on program. I just had some yummy steamed fish.

Penny, I still haven't resolved my DVD player problem . I have friend stopping by tomorrow who's handy with electronics, so I'll ask him to help me figure it out. Meanwhile, I can watch DVDs on my computer, but it's not as satisfying.

Back to cleaning! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

judy
  • Hey, there! I hope you're all doing well. I'm going to drift around to see if I can find a thread that will feel a bit more like a "daily" check-in. I'll send you a PM if I find a good one.

In the meantime, good luck with the journey....

judy
  • hey ladies hope all is going well with you.... I am stuck with my weight loss can't seem to get under that 215 mark... I have got the entire week meal planned out and I am starting the gym this weekend so hopefully that will be the kick start I need... Let's hope so.

Judydc I also have a daily check-in on another thread it really is helping me.. They have two a weght loss and an exercise one. I use to post on both but now it is just the weight loss one. It is a monthly thread I think you might like it. "Weight Loss Challenge for October" & Exercise Challenge for October" you should check it out I think you might like it. Have a great day!