frumpadump

• does anyone else feel so frumpy today? haha i know i do!!

what is your frump-cure? because all too often I eat chocolate for mine, hahahaha, but i know that drinking a ton of water and doing a quick 30DS workout makes me feel a BUNCH better, so I'm thinking I might do that now...

so tell me, what IS YOUR FRUMP-CURE? what makes you feel hot when you are feeling yucky?
  • When I'm feeling yucky, I refuse to give in. I just fight past those ugly feelings. I drink tons of water, treat myself to a little treat. Most importantly, I put extra effort into my appearance. I usually take a nice long bath and totally pamper myself. Put on some good smelling lotion. Listen to relaxing music. Then I go above and beyond with my beauty routine. I take extra time on my hair and makeup and do everything I can to make myself feel more attractive!
  • When I'm feeling frumpy I take a shower and spend the day pampering myself.
  • Quote: I should probably be ashamed but I'll admit.........I love frump to me it equates to comfy. But I undertand how ya feel. If you are talking at home I take a long bath, shave really good(hate shaving and have nobody touching me so I sometimes just don't shave for awhile), smear some good smelling oil or lotion on. If you are talking outside of the house I definitly wear one of my new outfits(ya know the ones you couldn't fit before), curl my hair and put on lipstick in addition to my regular makeup.
    exactly! I pretty much do everything I'm too lazy to do regularly. That sounds bad. But I mean like, plucking your eyebrows. Waxing. Facials. Time consuming and sometimes painful. Ok not the facial part
  • Get dressed up and take pictures!!! For reals! Photo shoot with yourself...I tried it a couple weeks ago and it was awesome!
  • I like to pamper myself... I usually do this by cooking something special. Not "bad", but something I really like and usually don't take the effort to do, because it takes more time. Or I bake (and give it away). The reward is more in the process than in the food itself.
  • yesterday i looked in the mirror and decided I was in a rut. i felt boring and frumpy, so i pulled out my sewing scissors and gave myself long bangs that get longer on the sides. they look awesome! instant frump cure (just took a little bravery )

i've been getting compliments on my new look all day and I officially feel quite pretty
  • Yoga! and then a hot bath .. i sink myself in bubbles and bath salts for an hour every night with a good Stephen king book
  • I work out , and then take an insanley long shower ( I'm usually a 5 miniute shower type of girl), and when I'm done I lotion up, and blowdry my hair. and tadah frumpyness gone.
  • Ugh, I don't think anything gets rid of frumpadump when you have cramps. You can make it worse by not being clean and neat and not exercising or eating well, but nothing "helps."
  • Taking a nice hot shower after a run and forcing myself to put on cute clothes always helps.
  • pedicure!!!