Food you'll never ever eat again.

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • Anything FRIED...ugh...just sorta turns my stomach
  • I used to like soft-boiled egg when I was little. I never did like egg cooked any other way though (the mouthfeel of the solidified white squicks me out) and I eventually stopped eating soft-boiled egg, but now I don't mind scrambled Egg Beaters, and my mom gets Egg Beater for quiche
  • McDonald's burgers - I never liked them, and now that I have an In-N-Out near me, if I REALLY want a fast-food burger, and am so woefully lazy that I can't form some ground meat into a patty, I'll get it from there.

ANY Hostess products. I come from a baking family, and any of those nasty cakes and stuff make me ill.
  • All these are good never gonna eat foods again especially bologna, spam and hot dogs, what freak foods they are. The prepackaged baked goods have to go as well if you're gonna indulge something better quality from a bakery or homemade is a way better use of those calories. Sadly, that means Debbie Snacks are added to my list as well, oh how I used to love oatmeal creme pies.
  • I think the things I will never eat again are just foods that are huge waste of calories. Like ranch dressing, or tons of ketchup, regular sodas, cream sauce, real sugar. I would rather eat tons of naturally lower calorie food as opposed to wasting calories on crap like ranch dressing and ketchup!
  • Scrapple. I dont know if it was the way my father cooked it or it was the cup of syrup that I drowned it in. Couldnt get enough of it as a (skinny!) kid. Feeling meloncholy about 20yrs ago and tried to relive this memory. BIG MISTAKE! Havent had it since nor will I ever again.
  • Real sugar
    Pork
    Hot dogs (although I do like turkey dogs!)
  • McDonalds...it just doesn't even seem like real food to me, it's not even a good excuse for binge food.

at least in wendy's i can sorta taste what might be beef in there. but i don't even care for wendy's much now that they've screwed up the Frosty recipe.
  • -I will never again drink soda-I stopped three years ago and now think it's a waste.
    -I will never ever eat mayo again.
    -No more full-fat foods.
    -No more real cheese-only vegan cheeses.
    -No more real milk-soy milk please!
    -No refined sugary-goods such as Tastycakes and whatnot.
    -No more meat-vegetarian!
    -WHITE BREAD!
    There's probably a gillion more things that I can't think of right now.
    And everything you guys said, I completely agree with.
  • red meat-havnt eaten in 15 years.Now am so glad cuz just about every possible cancer is linked to consumption of red meat.
  • Meat
    Dairy
    Eggs
  • hm.... i really liked this post and was all excited to reply. but i haven't given up anything. i honestly can't think of one single thing in the world that i would NEVER eat again under ANY circumstances.... crazy...
  • Mayonnaise sandwiches--ugh! I ate one too many as a kid and for a long time couldn't even stomach mayonnaise. Never ever again. I can still only eat mayonnaise if it is well-mixed with something else (e.g., egg salad). I never even want to lick the spoon.

Regular soda. I love diet soda, but regular has been too sweet for me since the glorious day that I discovered Tab!

Sea urchin. Ugh. Never again.

I'll never drink milk again either. My mom insisted we drink a glass every night with dinner and I hated the stuff. It was such a struggle to choke that glass down. I can promise you that now that I'm an adult and no one can force me to eat anything I don't want to, I will NEVER EVER EVER drink a glass a milk again.

But I gave up all of these things long before I ever started trying to eat healthy. Giving them up was a matter of taste; the decision had nothing to do with being healthy.

I'd like to say that I'll never eat packaged baked goods, chips, bologna, spam or other processed foods again but I know that's not realistic. I'm not a huge fan of bologna, but if I were really hungry and a bologna sandwich on white bread with mayo and processed American cheese were the only thing available (these situations can happen when you travel a lot, which I do), I'd probably eat it. But if a glass of milk and a mayonnaise sandwich (or sea urchin) were the only thing available, I'd go hungry.
  • Quote: hm.... i really liked this post and was all excited to reply. but i haven't given up anything. i honestly can't think of one single thing in the world that i would NEVER eat again under ANY circumstances.... crazy...
    Not crazy at all corazonas I feel the same way. I don't think there is anything that I will never eat again, I may not eat the stuff I used to in the the same amount or with the same frequency, but to be honest this thread has made me hungry.
  • Most pre-packaged processed foods, but especially soda. I can bear the thought of ever drinking not only all those calories, but all those chemicals. Ewww!