Motivational/funny pictures! (not dial-up friendly)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I figured i'd start a thread for us here at the 20-somethings forum of pictures i've come across that can be considered motivational or funny!

Everyone else is welcome to post here too, all i ask is that you keep the pictures weight related!

So here goes!

Love it:

Not quite motivational, but lovely none the less:

Silly:

AMEN:

Man this burger looks tasty, but the message is clear:

Agreed:

Every day:

LOL:

I justify myself doing bad things like this all the time:

Sometimes it can be a good thing:

I apologize in advance if this offends anyone (with the 10 year old boy thing, but i hope everyone gets the point)

And my favorite! One pound of fat compared to a coffee cup, so kudos to those of us who has lost even 1 or 2lbs!
    \

Here's one i made (and the original quote as well, thanks, dizzysoi!:

• omg! so cute! thnx 4 sharing
  • I laughed so hard I woke up both my dogs. They're startled, but I'm still laughing.

The 10 year old boy one reminds me of a quote from a book I love, "Anything under a size 5 is a boy with tits"
  • Quote: I laughed so hard I woke up both my dogs. They're startled, but I'm still laughing.

The 10 year old boy one reminds me of a quote from a book I love, "Anything under a size 5 is a boy with tits"
    LMAO

Time to make that and add it on to my post.
  • i can't post urls till i reach 25 posts but if you put it together, it's a photo of the full quote. it's by laurel k hamilton in her anita blake series. (there's no www in front of it btw)

logo.cafepress . com/9/178621.499999.jpg
  • Quote: i can't post urls till i reach 25 posts but if you put it together, it's a photo of the full quote. it's by laurel k hamilton in her anita blake series. (there's no www in front of it btw)

logo.cafepress . com/9/178621.499999.jpg
    Ack, went ahead and made my own, but i added that too
  • LOVE it!! thanks for posting!
  • Hahaha. That is great! I love the last 2, boy with tits thing.... so true!
  • haha those are awesome!
  • A thought, if your below a size 5 do you really have boobs at that point. The girls that I have met that are below a size 5 their boobs are non-existent.
  • I'm a size 3 and I still have boobs :-/ 34C's....just sayin'
  • Oh my gosh!!! That boy with ti ts thing was hysterical!! That is so true! Maybe this sound like I am trying to just be ok with it, but I truly think that curves are so much prettier than stick-thin. Women are supposed to be voluptuous, not surfboards!
  • Quote: A thought, if your below a size 5 do you really have boobs at that point. The girls that I have met that are below a size 5 their boobs are non-existent.
    I think that just varies. I think pears tend to lose their chest at lower weights. Many women have breasts, even large ones, at pretty much any weight.
  • Quote: I think that just varies. I think pears tend to lose their chest at lower weights. Many women have breasts, even large ones, at pretty much any weight.
    Agreed. My boobs just vanished without so much as a goodbye.

But then there's Amy, the Biggest Loser contestant who I don't think lost any bra size at all (or very little).
  • lol I'm glad everyone found that so amusing.