Graduation Dress

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I absolutely loved this dress that I got for graduation! I thought I would share. This is a pic of my grandpa and I.. He's a pretty good lookin fella for being 86!

I want to see your pics in your newest dresses? Maybe you bought one for graduation too? (bee I'm talking to you.. )
    Or for your holiday parties?

• you look beautiful x
  • Wow you look awesome
  • You look positively STUNNING! And loooove the shoes!
  • Beautiful! That is an awesome dress, and your grandpa is too cute
  • Ill get some pics posted of mine tonight when I get on my computer. I am kinda preoccupied playing my new Wii. LOL
  • Cute!! Black and White is soooo classic!
  • that is super cute!
  • Love the dress, what school did you graduate from in MO?
  • Ooooh, girl, you're looking gorgeous in that dress! So chic! I would totally post a picture of myself in a holiday dress (cuz you all know I just *love* posting pictures, LOL!) but I don't have any. Booooo! I can't even remember the last time I wore a dress, heh; I don't have many occasions for them. And I don't think any of my old ones would fit me anymore... Hmmm... Do I smell an excuse to go shopping?

But anyone else who has pretty dress pics, please share them! I love seeing everyone's progress!
  • you look so beautiful!
  • Hottie!

When did you go brunette? I'll be whiping out my little black dress next weekend for a wedding, pictures will be taken and posted
  • Can I say HOTTIE!!! the picture of me in my dress is actually in my avatar of me and my best friend before going out last weekend!
  • ok here we go. I am the girl in the black dress in the middle...

It occurred to me looking through all my pictures I had no full length picture of me. Ugh maybe next time I wear the dress.
  • Ok here are the 2 pictures! I'm obviously not the blonde one