alterna-crushes..

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • so come on ladies, post pics who are your alternative boy crushes?
  • I have strange crushes...really strange.

Stza Crack

Henry Rollins

• I'm sorry, I can't help it. He still gives me wobbly knees (and has done that for the last 7 years).

• nom nom nom

• Mmmm, Voltaire... I'm a sucker for a Spanish guy with a goatee! Probably for the best I was born after the Spaniards.
  • oh my word! how could i forget

• Oooh yeah, I also used to have quite the crush on Emppu Vuorinen, one of the guitarists from Nightwish

Now, not so much any more (he looks quite a lot like the housemate my ex-boyfriend has, and that I did not get along very well with).
  • Nick Cave! Is that gross? I hope not.
  • ok, so one of mine (i have many) is a cartoon, and the other one is dead.

Nathan Explosion from Metalocalypse. he's so angry!

Joe Strummer from The Clash. The Clash is my favorite favorite favorite band, and I LOVE Joe Strummer. I plan on getting a portrait of him tattooed on my ribs, with a banner that says, "MAGNIFICENCE."
  • oooooooooooooo henry rollins *catch breath*
  • Quote: ok, so one of mine (i have many) is a cartoon, and the other one is dead.

Nathan Explosion from Metalocalypse. he's so angry!
    How sad is it that I saw this thread & my first though of an alternative was:

Mmm Skwisgaar, my hand drawn foreign yummy cupcake fastest guitarist in the world...
  • skwisgaar is a little too skinny for my tastes (i like my men beefy!), but i do think he's hot. mmm cartoon crushes.

and henry rollins=hot.

HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS ONE???

i am a bit obsessed with Bruce Campbell. i actually got to see him IN PERSON two weeks ago at a screening of "My Name is Bruce." i asked him what books he likes to read, and then i explained library school to him. (he, like most people, had no idea that you have to have a master's degree to be a librarian.) I EXPLAINED THINGS TO BRUCE CAMPBELL. i nearly passed out.
  • I don't think that he qualifies as an alterna-crush but I've been in love with Josh Hartnett since I was like 12.

• I know he's half a girl but that's usually what happens with boys I find attractive...>.>...<.<
  • No pics but

Yes to Henry Rollins, Voltaire, and Keanu Reeves when he is doing a sci-fi film (all Matrixy and stuff - hot!)

Also a big yes to Bruce Campbell - my hubby worked as his bodyguard for a few days at a convention so I got to meet him.