Inspiration

• Does anyone else feel inspiration from music videos? I feel like I can be a better me when I watch music videos. I feel like I can lose weight, or eat right. I feel like I can feel good about myself.
  • for me it depends if they are sexist or demeaning...if they are just general music videos, I feel like dancing along. unless they are slow...upbeat songs are better, but that may just be me.

I don't listen to a lot of music, so it had better be grooving for me to dance.
  • Your avatar saying is awesome
    I'm going to call in Gay today too.

I'm not a music or video person, but whatever keeps a person motivated and feeling good is great. Good luck with the wt loss.
  • i've experienced the same thing. music videos paint the image of perfection...so its not surprising. i also get a HUGE amount of thinspiration from watching the dallas cowboys cheerleaders tryouts on CMT. they're all not only thin but in incredible shape, and the show has great music.
  • i think videos don't really inspire me..but i do get inspired by workout videos seeing the people who are running them and how good they look def. inspires me. But whatever inspires you...USE it. We all are inspired by different things and that's what keeps us motivated. Use that for motivation..and groove along. just get moving right?
  • Music in general inspires me too. It's just the music and then seeing the person, and how good they look. It makes me want to try. Plus the music makes you want to dance...
  • Seeing someone my own age in a magazine who is fit and trim will inspire me. I remember seeing a pic of some famou blonde who was the same age as me who was trim. I thought..."geez...she's same age as me. If she can be thin and in shape...so can i." I don't remember who the actress was, but it definately was inspirational to me at that time.
  • I often hula-hoop while watching a playlist of music videos. Seeing the people jump around and such makes me want to get moving too. =3
  • When I'm running sometimes faster beats keep me going strong even when I'm exhausted. Also, the music helps me zone out.
  • Same for me Jackie. When I am running it's like I am running with BRITNEY! LOL.
  • Quote: thinspiration
    what a GREAT word!
  • Quote: Same for me Jackie. When I am running it's like I am running with BRITNEY! LOL.

hahahahha! I know this feeling, it pumps me up, I love her two newest singles
  • This is too funny! Just last week I was watching tv and Pink's video "So What?" came on. I really was motivated by that video, she looks awesome! I'd love to look like her, with her very athletic body!

I thought it was odd that this motivated me....maybe I'm not such an odd duck after all!
  • Quote: This is too funny! Just last week I was watching tv and Pink's video "So What?" came on. I really was motivated by that video, she looks awesome! I'd love to look like her, with her very athletic body!

I thought it was odd that this motivated me....maybe I'm not such an odd duck after all!
    Music is unbelievable. Just recently it was scientifically proven that listening to music that you like is good for your heart. lol Especially if it makes you want to move.