Hi everyone

• Just thought id drop by and say hi. Probably shouldnt really be putting this in here but this is just where i posted most during my time here..

i hope everyone is doing well!

Im also on becuase i need to lose a wee bit of weight again. Ive gone back to uni and drunk too much and not eaten properly at all. going home for christmas and im going to try to take plenty of water, no alcohol, and eat properly and healthily... ill let you all know how it goes
  • welcome back, and congratulations on getting back on the bandwagon. let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out!
  • Hey Mark! Nice to see you back! I like the new avatar! You look quite rugged.

Now, you know how to get those pounds off again--and what you need to do to keep them off. Also perhaps try to come up with a plan for being back at Uni again after the holidays... Exercise would be a good thing. I was reading that regular exercise is a major part of successful maintenance.

Please do come and post more!

Jay
  • I took a look at your pics- they're amazing! (gorgeous eyes, btw!)

Good luck with your new goal- the good thing is that you know you can do it and you know exactly what works for you. Wish you the best!
  • WB Mark! I'm sorry you have re-gained a little but it will come off again!