5 Pound Challenge #40

You're on Page 6 of 11
Go to
  • PRETTYPAULA- You're bound to lose something soon. Keep the faith!

sw:168.5
    cw:166.5
    gw:163.5
  • Well I was up a lb. on Saturday (WI) but I think it was due to PMS + lots of salt on Friday. I'm back to where I was!

SW- 169
    CW- 168
    GW- 164
  • SW: 145.5
    CW: 143.5
    GW: 140.5

Up a pound as I head toward TOM S'OK
  • Well, the weekend wasn't horrible, but I went the wrong way on the scale.

SW: 190.6
    CW: 191.4
    GW: 185.6

I'm gonna keep trucking along and get this stupid weekend weight off along with more, I hope!
  • I don't know what's goin on.. but i'm gaining not losing even though im POP and exercising.

SW 235.4
    cw 236.4
    gw 230.4
  • So...hope everyone had a nice weekend. I knew that 3 pounds i lost was water weight cause after not drinking water this weekend and eating sodium rich foods, i am up my 3 pounds. So, i'll be drinking my water today and tomorrow and be back at my ticker weight by wednesday, i think. And just try to get back on the eating plan and hope to lose another pound.
  • Well, my first weigh-in, and I'm going the wrong way, lol. POP, though, so maybe it'll turn around tomorrow.

SW: 181.2
    CW: 181.8 (+0.6)
    GW: 176.2
  • Grrr, I was down -0.6 and now I'm up an entire pound and I had a great weekend of exercise and proper nutrition! Tomorrow hopefully I swing back down to at least where I was.
  • SW:230
    CW:228
    GW:225 gettin closer everyday!! yay!
  • Hey 5# chicks!

How's everyone doing? I had a darn good weekend, even with the challenges I faced. The scale is not being kind right now, but I have a pretty good feeling that tomorrow things will get back on track. My body just feels a little better today...if that makes sense.

Catch ya'll tomorrow! Have a great nite!
  • Dang! Missed both my workouts tonight. Got invited to go skating with a friend. She had met a guy and wanted to see him again, but wanted someone else along so it wouldn't be like a real date, I assumed. Turned out the skate session was cancelled and the rink was closed. Ended up sitting at the bowling alley watching (or rather, trying NOT to watch) those two get all touchy feely, and since I was riding with my friend, was stuck there till 10 pm. Shudder! Anyway, I'll get it back. I'll just shift my workout schedule back a day and make up the lifting workout on my first off day. The cardio, I'll just have write off.
  • well finally seen some movment

SW: 212.2
    CW: 211.6 (-0.6)
    GW: 208.2
  • SW 148
    CW 147.4
    GW 143.0

Congrats Paula on getting the scale moving!!
  • Very happy and suprised to see the scale down and outta the 220s YAY!!!!

SW: 221.5
    CW: 219.5 (-1#)
    GW: 216.5
  • Koolkiwi - that is fantastic! Breaking into a new decade always calls for a little dancing!

This taking a break from weighing everyday seems to be working for me.

SW: 186.2
    CW: 183.8
    GW: 181.2

Have a great Tuesday, all!