Have i been wrong all this time??

• Ok, so its xmas. What do you get at xmas? Chocolate. So i have this lovely box of cadbury roses. Lovely, i intend to eat them slowly, stay within my calorie range, and enjoy every piece. But on the back of the box it says serving size is 25g, approx. 2 units, and that the energy per serve is 503kj. What ive been doing my whole calorie counting life is taking kj and dividing by 4 to get an approximation for calories. So by my calculations, one chocolate should be about 63 calories. But when i go to the daily plate they have one serving (2 units) down as 503 calories. Am i wrong?
  • According to this http://www.unitconversion.org/energy...onversion.html each serving would have about 120 calories. that is very close to your per piece estimation. Maybe they only understand calories??
  • aha thank god for that for a second i thought i had been eating 4 times more than i thought!! Maybe i should let the daily plate know someone has misinterpretted kj and calories
  • u can edit the entry on daily plate hun!
  • can i?? I saw a button for review so i wrote saying it was wrong, ill have another look
  • are u a gold member?
  • no im not does that mean i cant edit it?
  • want me to have a look? im gold ya see. what are you searching under? i found 3 cadburys roses entries...?
  • i put in "cadbury roses" and i think its the first entry. It should be the only one that has 503 calories on it
  • PrettyPaula, is TDP worth getting the gold membership?
  • i got it ages ago, but yeh i like it, and overall i like to make a donation to a site i use alot ya know?

ive messaged a mod about the entry iconisedghost. x
  • thank you paula hopefully it will save someone from having a heart attack like i did