My lowest weight yet!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I was freaking out the last few days because my weight had gone from 171 up to almost 174 like over night. This is PMS week so I was trying to ignore the scale- I didn't weigh for 2 or 3 days and I hopped on there today, feeling awful bloated and expecting a HUGE number but guess what? It was 170! I haven't been at 170 or lower for almost 8 months now.

I just have to say if it wasn't for this website I would not have the support I need to do this. I really wish I could hug each of you personally because you girls have helped me so much! I realize I'm no where near my goal, of course, but I have the courage to keep trucking and to push through these plateaus now. And it's been all the strength I needed, coming here each day.

Thanks girls!!
  • Good for you! How exciting!!!
  • Good for you! That's the important thing, too keep on trucking! Eventually you will get there! Way to go!
  • Oh, honey!!! GOOD JOB!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! It's so great to get to that number where you're like, "JESUS,I haven't been HERE *forEVER!*"

And here come the 160s!!!!
  • Quote: And here come the 160s!!!!
    That's my mantra right now! hahahaha

Seeing that number today has made me feel a lot more excited about working out and eating within my calories too. I just feel a lot more hopeful today than I have in a long time!
  • Congrats! keep up the good work and you'll see 135 in no time
  • 135, woot woot!!!

And hey, my body doesn't seem to wanna move much under 147-148, so I'll wait here while you get down here, and then we'll lose the last bit together, yeah?
  • I keep going from 136-139 LOL .. but hey it used to get up to the 140s before !

So we're all in the same boat
  • Congrats
  • Good job! Doesnt that just totally boost your go power I know you've been trying super hard to get out of the 170's
  • AWESOME! Way to go! You are just getting ready for a whole new "decade!" WONDERFUL!
  • Wooohooo! You go girl!
  • YEA!!!!! So glad you got a good number this am! Now just keep on trucking and in no time, bam, 169!
  • Congrats!! It always feels amazing to see a smaller number on the scale!
  • carcar you are so sweet~