Kinda silly mini goal.

• So here's the background story...
    Met the boy in my life and over a year I lost 70 pounds. Second year around I've been staying right around where I'm at now. Recently I joined planet fitness (Which I would recommend to ANYONE by the way.) and I lost my first 4 pounds in a week. I really think I have a good shot at making it the whole way if I keep this up.
  • What's the mini-goal? Do you mean the 20 pounds? That ain't no silly goal! That's some serious achievement!
  • Good luck in losing the next 20lbs. Mini goals are great does not matter how many pound you decided to lose to achieve a mini goal.

For me it kept me movitivated as I have a mini goals which are 14lbs. That might be a strange number to some but we use a different weight scheme where we use stones which is equal to 14 pounds.

When I was nearing my 100lb lost that became a mini goal itself. So choose ones you can aim for and you think are achievable. That way you are likely to succeed and not get discouraged.
  • I really like mini goals, sometimes it's easier to take small bites instead of swallowing the entire thing at once. Good luck!
  • i also like setting mini-goals, makes me feel good everytime i reach one! good luck on your next 20!!!
  • Planet Fitness is so cheap but not everywhere. Tis a shame!!
  • Do your thang girl! Good job, keep up the GREAT work!
  • there's no such thing as a silly goal. any progress is progress. (not to mention 20 pounds is a significant amount to lose, so give yourself credit!)