Green Tea Nature's Detox!!!

• Just wanted to let anyone who feels like they want to do a major detox that costs ridiculous amounts of money save your dollars.

Buy green tea bags drink it hot. it works in minutes. and does it work...

i almost didnt make it home. just wanted to inform lol
  • really? were you stuffed up? i have huge issues with not going for weeks at a time which masks any weight loss i may have!
  • This is strange....I drink Hot greent tea every day and it doesnt do that to me. It does give me that warm and fuzzy feeling though.
  • I drink coffee if I'm having *issues* for this reason. Something about the combination of heat, hydration, and/or caffeine.

Never had that effect from green tea, though... and if everything is working as it should, even coffee doesn't do that to me.
  • The green "dieters" tea is just like laxitives and its considered kind of bullemic to take laxatives right after you eat just to get rid of it all...
  • no i am not stuffed up at all. i dont have "problems" in that area ever. this has happened the last two times ive had green tea.

i dont know what it is. but i have been drinking it everyday cause i have seen a couple studies that say it aids with fat burning and belly fat. i just hope that it doesnt do this to the point that i get dehydrated.

maybe my body will adjust.

mayness - coffee is like that for me as well.
  • Quote: The green "dieters" tea is just like laxitives and its considered kind of bullemic to take laxatives right after you eat just to get rid of it all...
    i dont have "dieters" tea i just drink regular old green tea at least once a day but my point was not to try to purge that was just the effect it had on me. lol
  • Just be careful sometimes your body gets so used to it that you will eventually have "problems" getting it out in the long run without the green tea lol
  • coffee does that to me too!!