30 day shred

• Where did you buy yours? I was thinking about ordering it online, but think I want to have it ASAP. Thanks.
  • I got mine at Walmart for under 10 bucks! I'm a huge fan of The 30DS!! You'll really see results!
  • Same thing as Courtney!
  • I ordered mine from Amazon.com. It only took a few days to get to me. I wasn't in a rush considering I was bogged down with work and finals.

I did 30DS for the first time last night and I am SORE; my thighs and arms especially. Seems to me it really ought to work if done consistently for 30 days, or at least I'm hoping so.
  • I ordered it on amazon but I wasn't in a hurry because it's actually available with comcast on demand. But I wanted to have the dvd just to have the ability to completely mute jillian without losing the music. I've learned to listen to the musical cues for when to change activities. lol. That is, when I can't see the screen.
  • i just ordered it its being shipped from the usa! i have a multi region dvd player to use it on, im hopeful about it!
  • I got mine through netflix and love it! Its harder then you would think. I would suggest not using 5 lb weights unless your shoulders are really buff Its a great workout in a short amount of time
  • a ha! netflix. i didnt even think of that!! great idea blcarter!
  • I have a question about 30 day shred. I currently weigh about 217 and I'm VERY out of shape. I have tried it before and have only been able to get through about 5 minutes of it before 'giving up'. Did anyone else have this problem, and if you did, how did you work through it? Or did you just do 5 minutes one day, the try for more the next until you worked your way to the full dvd.
  • could someone point me in the right direction of a 30ds results page? I'm starting next week, and want to see what people have already experienced.
  • Walmart 8.99
  • I first rented mine on blockbuster.com and then I decided to buy it I got it at target for like 10.00
  • I got mine at target too. I think it was under 15 bucks, but i can't remember. Walmart is probably cheaper.