BFL 2001 challenge-II

• "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do."
  • well I am beginning week 3 today and feeling completely positive. They say the third week is the make or break week and If how I feel now is any indication then I know I will complete this challenge giving it 110%.

sheila
  • Yesterday was lower body workout day (LBWO) and gave myself quite a workout.

Today....was so sore i said forget about the cardio......i wouldn't have been able to handle the cycle.

Ow-ow-ow-ow....my quads and glutes hurt!
    tonite did a mall walk with hubby to see if we could work a little latic acid out of our legs......

Oh well...on to Upper Body Workout tomorrow (UBWO)

• well day 20 and I'm sick. for the last few days I've had a fever and just felt like "blah". I've been keeping up with the program except for my upper body that I was supposed to do last night but just didn't have the strength or the energy so I'm gonna try and get it in today.
    Hope everyone is feeling better than I am.

sheila
  • well the challenge has been going great so far, I am dropping and punds and best of all I am dropping sizes. I am now comfortably in a size 14 and loving it. I have even been able to keep up with my workouts which has always been my downfall.

sheila
  • hey all BFLers
    I'm on day 34 and feeling good. took a free day (or rather a free meal) lastnight and I'm feeling good.

sheila
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by sheila_220:
    hey all BFLers
    I'm on day 34 and feeling good. took a free day (or rather a free meal) lastnight and I'm feeling good.

sheila

Sheila,

I've noticed there isn't much going on in this thread. If you want some REAL BFL support, head over to http://www.leanandstrong.com

• it's been a while since I posted being as how this thread is so quiet, but if there is anyone out there needing motivation, I am here for you.

sheila
    220/185/150