Tuesday, April 30th

• Hi Kids,

Happy Tuesday, hope everyone is doing well. Nothing much new here SOSDD. Boss is out for today but will be back tomorrow

Well I did complete my 24 hr fast and I feel really good because I accomplished something. You know (for me) when I do small things and actually accomplish them I feel great. When I try to do big things and can't it really is depressing hmmmmmm !!!! Makes you think huh

Have a great day all (yes even you lurkers who won't post )

Love, Leens
  • Hi Leens
    Morning Leens and Lurkers,

Leens.. good for you for accomplishing your fast. It shows you, I hope, that you can do something if you set your mind to it. I hope you are eating today, but not too much

I have been using my new aerobics shoes the past three days and they feel GOOD!! No more owie feet. Of course, I now have owie hamstrings due to some over-exhuberant shoveling I did on Sunday. Ahh.. they'll be better in a few days.. they always are.

I made sweet and sour meatballs for dinner last night. They weren't bad, but I don't think I'll make the recipe again. The sweet and sour dry mix they sell in the store is tastier, imho.

YAY for Leenie's boss being out for the day. Mine pretty much leave me alone unless I screw up.

Hope everyone has a nice day
  • Well well well...look who I found while I was snooping aroung the boards...Leens and Linda it looks as though you are busy talking to each other

Can I join?

A little inside information...I am the depressed type and it most certainly affects my weight loss...for a numer of reasons...when I get into one of my funks I am completely amotivated and unable to break through...I have learned to ride it out, as there are usually sunnier days ahead. I also think my depressive personality tends to be what gets in the way when things are going well and I sabatoge myself.

I have been on Prozac once 7 years ago. It took the edge off and the therapy that I received helped me climb some hurdles and helped me understand my perfectionist personality which is fueled by my low self esteem...the issues were endless but commen....so Iwon't go into it all here.

I am not on any medication right now I was for 6 months 7 years ago. I do have days when I think that it would be nice to try something but I usually procrasitinate and the darkness passes.

Nice to see some old friends and new names.

Liz321
  • Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy
    Of course you can join!! I am so happy to have more people join the daily thread. It usually is just Leens and I and the lurkers.

Perfectionist personalilty fueled by low self esteem? Hey.. you are reading my life story! Good for you for being able to get passed the depressive times. I hope some day to be able to do that, but after 8 years of this mess it is unlikely.

I know you are going in for surgery tomorrow, so good luck. Don't forget to take a picture of your incision and post it so we can all see

Hope to talk to you later.
  • Ya right Linnie! Liz
  • Liz Baby !!

Of course you can join us, there's lots of room for old friends and new.

Glad your joining us silly ninnies

Leens
    Hope your surgery goes well.
  • Morning all...tossed and turned all night.... I am such a worry wort...oh well at least I get a couple days off...feeling like a loser, big fat tummy to cut through and the disease of the overweight, oh well, guess I didn't worry about it when I could have....have a great day and I will pop in when all is well and over with, though I may be drugged up! Liz