Pretty excited!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just finished my 3rd week at WW and tonight at weigh in I lost another 4.25 to bring my total to 20lbs lost in 3 weeks! I have a HUGE amount to lose and know I wont do this well every week but it sure is a great start!
  • Congratulations! You're doing a wonderful job!
  • That's amazing!
  • Awesome! You are doing a wonderful job, keep it up!!
  • Good Job!!! You deserve a pat on the back and you should also feel pretty darn good about yourself. When you hit a "milestone", even a mini one, it should also give you a little boost and the confidence to know you can do this. (At least it does me.)
  • Good job...
  • Wow that is awesome! What a great start!
  • Lost another 4 this week! I am excited for the new changes WW has done. Although it does not really affect me much due to the amount of points I get each day because I am more heavy. The filling founds sound great, but I can not even get all the points I need now!
  • Good job on the weight loss! I hope I don't sound like I'm being negative or anything, but is 24 lbs in 4 weeks healthy? (Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous b/c i've been tempted to say to **** with health) I know I got flagged by WW for losing on average 2lbs a week for 4 weeks.... even that amount (which pales in comparison) is more rapid than WW or experts think is healthy. Of course, I guess if you are following healthy guidelines... you can't really control how you body responds... Just be safe!
  • WOW!!!! that's all I can say! incredible!!! just don't get discouraged if it starts going slower, which it might or might not!!!
  • Quote: Good job on the weight loss! I hope I don't sound like I'm being negative or anything, but is 24 lbs in 4 weeks healthy? (Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous b/c i've been tempted to say to **** with health) I know I got flagged by WW for losing on average 2lbs a week for 4 weeks.... even that amount (which pales in comparison) is more rapid than WW or experts think is healthy. Of course, I guess if you are following healthy guidelines... you can't really control how you body responds... Just be safe!
    Because I have so much to lose its not unhealthy. Its normal to lose big numbers in the beginning. I am sure as the weeks go on I will only start averaging 2-3 lbs a week. Which I am fine with also. I didnt gain it all in a week, so I know I can't lose it in one.
  • Congrats! You are doing awesome!
  • Now that is something to dance about.
  • Way to Go!! Congrats!!
  • WTG!