I went a little ... um ... overboard?

• There's a sale on! And I'm trying to do my bit to stimulate the economy, OK?

So here's what I got when I stopped in at the shopping centre to get fruit on the way home:

In navy, not tan.

FOUR (!!) sets of Simone Perele lingerie. Did I mention there was a sale?

And a handful of clip thingys for my hair. I found some that have strong enough hinges and catches to not fall out of my mid-back length, very-very-thick hair.

So that's my clothing budget for the rest of the year. And no-one but my husband will see most of it! Oh well...

I may have got a little excited about the whole "fitting into a size 14 for the first time since I had children" aspect of it. It's an amazing feeling to be able to go into all the "cool" stores and have clothes fit you, and look good!

Cheers chickies.
  • Good for you!
  • Hehe, I overdid it a touch too when I got into 14s. Enjoy it! Now I'm trying to mostly make do until I reach maintenance and that's not so much fun.

• Congrats!!! I have found that now that I can shop in 'regular stores' I am totally over-doing it....thank goodness I am a bargain shopper! I'm right there w/ you stimulating the economy! Although, I did just find a great tailor, so I can at least get my favorite items tailored instead of buying new all the time.....
  • So cute stuff you bought. No you did'nt go overboard you rewarded yourself and i always think its better to do it on cosmetics clothes and accessories than overeat.
    Good luck.
  • You sound like me...stopping for fruit and coming home with something else, lol.

CONGRAT'S on being in a size 14 and I love the shoes and dress! You deserve it!
  • Awesome buys!
  • How fun! I love to shop! I love the stuff you got!