New Couch to 5K Week 5

• Oops I meant to post this on Monday... I hope there are a few people still hanging in there with me! I did W5D1 on Monday and will do W5D2 this morning
  • Ugh! I'm off track. I had the best of intentions to finish week 5 before Thanksgiving, but came down with the flu on Friday, and haven't been able to do much other than sit on couch. I'm leaving town today, so I won't do anything until next week, so hopefully I'll be able to do week 5 starting on Monday, but after being down for a week, I'll have to wait and see. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and I'll check back in when I return.
  • Week 5 Day 2 done Hubby is doing his right now. I am wondering how I will do on Friday with 20 minutes of running! I'll do my best and hopefully will make it through
  • I'll be doing week 5 day 3 (run twenty minutes straight!!) in a little while. Hubby is doing his run right now and I get the treadmill next. I'll let you know soon if I make it!!
  • Forgot to post yesterday that I survived Week 5 Day 3! It was tough but I made it On to Week 6 tomorrow!