Cookbook with Momentum - Simply Filling recipes available

• Weight Watchers newest cookbook - Weight Watchers in 20 Minutes will be available for purchase Dec. 22, 2008. Amazon is taking pre-orders for this book, which includes recipes that are suitable for the new plan changes, Momentum Simply Filling. If you order this book, please support this website by ordering it through 3FatChicks. Click on the link below for more information and to order this book.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../3fatchionadie

Thank you very much for supporting this website.
  • My birthday.
  • Happy birthday a little early!
  • The cookbook is availabe NOW. I ordered on Amazon for $19.64 (retails for $29.95) and received it on Thursday. Great looking recipes, I can't wait until I have time to cook.
  • So Quilter... have you tried anything?
  • I just order 2 cookbooks through the above link. I can't wait to get them!!
  • I bought the new momentum cookbook at the meeting Tuesday night. Full of great recipes and many don't require a lot of ingredients or stuff that's hard to find if you don't live in a big urban area!

Excited to start trying them out.

A couple of years ago, I lost 51 pounds with WW. Then I let life and stress get in my way. Gained back 20. This is the year I take it back off and keep it off.

No more excuses. It's time for me!

I may need an occasional now and then.
  • Can anyone who has tried the recipes give us some feedback?

thanks!
  • I really like the beef and beet soup. It was excellent.
  • thanks for that info. I have been thinking about getting the cookbook, as I only know how to cook very unhealthy meals.