Friday, April 27

• Hi Kids,

Its Friday !! yahooooooooooooooo. I look so forward to the weekend its sick. Can't wait to spend time with the pnut.

I thought I would have had a good week dieting but it was quite the opposite.........OY try try again ~

Anyone doing anything exciting. Tomorrow I'm taking Mom for eye glasses (me too) and I need to get socks for pnut's little piggy feet Other than that Noddaaaaa.

Whats floatin your boat ?

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday !
    Love, Leens
  • yeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Hi Leens and lurkers,

Happy Friday!!! I , too love weekends so much it is sick. On Monday's I think " only 5 more days til the weekend." I cannot wait until the economy starts moving more in right direction so I can get a better job.

I am going to buy new exercise shoes this weekend.. probably cross trainers. Mine are years old and my feet hurt so bad this week, I actually missed a day of exercise... not good. So off I go to drop $$. Also am out of face makeup, but luckily I can get that at the same mall. I need to get a different brand. I tried this new one awhile ago, but I use up a package in a MONTH!! way too $$ I think. I plan on going to church on Sunday. making a new recipe for some sort and sleep IN!!

What about everyone else?