Meal Replacement Drinks (powder mix)

• I saw these yesterday (in vanilla and chocolate). I have not tried them yet and don't know if they are new or not (I've only been on program for a month so not familiar with all products).
    Has anyone tried these for meal replacement and if so which were better, flavor wise. Thanks for any input.
  • Quote: I saw these yesterday (in vanilla and chocolate). I have not tried them yet and don't know if they are new or not (I've only been on program for a month so not familiar with all products).
    Has anyone tried these for meal replacement and if so which were better, flavor wise. Thanks for any input.
    I like the vanilla. I usually put an orange or grape HNS in with it. And no they are not new.
  • Quote: I saw these yesterday (in vanilla and chocolate). I have not tried them yet and don't know if they are new or not (I've only been on program for a month so not familiar with all products).
    I like the Chocolate ones, they work great for that TOM when you don't feel like eating, or all you want is Chocolate, I usually mix mine with a fiber and the powered wildberry and its so yummy!