I'm new

• My name is Nita, from Texas , live on a ranch been married to the same man for 37 years almost 38 years. Love to carve wood, train stock dogs and garden. Have been a Leader in the Outlookministry [First Place] in the past. I kinda need some help, trying to find my way around and I was wondering does the Faith section have a weigh in somewhere and I am missing it, or do I go to another section ? I seen weigh ins on the other sections but not here.
  • Hi and I don't know about the weigh-in question, but just wanted to welcome you to 3FC. This is a great place for support! Glad you are here!
  • Thank You Ronni, I love making new friends and I just love the way God leads me to them! I love the Faith group it is alot like Outlook ministry, lot's of Christian love.
  • Hi NITA ~

Mostly around here we just visit!

You can find all kinds of weigh in and other threads that may interest you on the Community Page.
  • Thanks!
  • We are so glad you joined us!!! There is an accountability thread over in the 50+ forum, and many in the "plan" forums (calorie counters, atkins, WW, etc.)

Glad you joined us over in Christian Encouragers! They are a GREAT group of Christian folk!
  • Thanks to all of y'all, I been hopping here and there like a rabbit all over the site. They have a Christmas challenge going on if anyone is interested it is going to start soon. I signed up love a challenge!
  • Hey Nita Ann and welcome!