Face Loss

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't know if any of you have MacBooks, but to the ones who do: don't you love Photo Booth? I love taking crazy pics of myself, but every once in awhile I take some real ones... most of them aren't very good, but hey, why not?

So since I've been looking through here I've seen a lot of inspiring pictures and I thought I could contribute a tad. I've lost a good bid of weight in my face.

I'm a little timid so I cut out my whole face but my giant double chin is the main character. Or should I say "then giant double chin".

It has shrunken a lot! It's not all the way gone, but it's getting there! The pictures aren't all that great, sorry!
  • Wow! what a difference - keep it up!
  • Stephi a dramatic change!! Keep up the good work!
  • BIG change!
  • Oh Yaay stephi!!! I HATED my chin, and my neck and the whole fat face!!!! I am SO THANKFUL they are finally going down!! I know EXACTLY how you feel!

Keep it up, you are looking great!
  • Well done on your weight loss and your progress. There is a definite difference in the photographs which show how well your doing. Keep up the fantastic work and good luck at reaching your goals along the way.
  • Big changes! Good job!
  • WOW! I never thought to do something like this :~)

It looks GREAT! Congrats...I bet the rest of you has shrank right along with your chin!!!
  • Wow, big difference.
  • Big difference, Stephi!! Great, great work you've done. Keep it up! And, you have beautiful teeth!!

• All hail the wonderful mac book! I giddily await the day mine takes a good pic of me You look great, well done!
  • wow great job! keep up the good work :]
  • congrats to you!!!! you look great, there's a big difference i see. keep up all the great work.

ps i'm so jealous that you have a macbook. heh
  • Thanks everyone!
  • wow, congrats!