What did you have for breakfast?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • I had 2 kashi waffles topped with a container of strawberry yogurt, then I sliced a banana on top of the yogurt and then I sprinkled it with ground flax.
  • I had hot oat bran cereal with splenda, cinnamon, a tbs. of almond butter stirred in and unsweetend vanilla almond milk. My all time favorite breakfast! Oh, and a glass of spicy V-8 juice.
  • My breakfast is usually in 2 parts.

7:00am - smoothie with flax seed, 1/2 banana, peach slices & unsweetened almond milk. I drink that while I drop the kids at daycare and drive 1 hour to work.

9:00am - 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice whole grain bread.

Tomorrow I'll probably do egg whites. I typically have eggs, egg whites or a mix of the 2 every day.

• Cheerios and water. If I could have changed it I would have eaten something else with protein in it. Now it's almost lunch time though so I just have to move on!
  • Quote:
    I'm starting to crave eggs for breakfast lately! Hmmm
    Have you ever tried Egg Beaters or anything like that? I just discovered them last week. Well, I used to eat them in college, but that was a loong time ago. lol.

Anyway, they cook just like eggs. I made an omelet with them, with some fat free cheese and some onions, and it was SOOOO good. 30 calories per 1/4 cup (which is equal to 1 egg), no fat, no cholesterol. Yay!
  • Quote: Have you ever tried Egg Beaters or anything like that? I just discovered them last week. Well, I used to eat them in college, but that was a loong time ago. lol.

Anyway, they cook just like eggs. I made an omelet with them, with some fat free cheese and some onions, and it was SOOOO good. 30 calories per 1/4 cup (which is equal to 1 egg), no fat, no cholesterol. Yay!

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm trying to stick to whole foods. But I think I will still do some eggs .
  • I had an egg white omelet with LF cheese, canadian bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and green peppers.
    And vegetable juice. It was good.
  • no problem! Enjoy your eggs!

(My favorite is an egg on an english muffin with some hot melty cheese. OMG.. makes me swoon just thinking of it. lol)
  • Quote: no problem! Enjoy your eggs!

(My favorite is an egg on an english muffin with some hot melty cheese. OMG.. makes me swoon just thinking of it. lol)
    Me too!
  • Quote: The same thing I eat 97% of the time. A serving of Oatbran (It's like whole wheat cream of wheat). I add honey, pecans, and raisins to my bowl, then mix it. Mmmmm!. Also a banana and a cup of tea. It hits the spot.
    Where do you get the oatbran? Any idea of the calorie content?

I love 2 cups of reduced sugar frosted flakes with 1 cup of skim milk - 316 calories, or 2 packets of oatmeal with skim milk.
  • I had a strawberry and banana smoothie with yoghurt, skim milk, and protein powder ..... I've enjoyed reading all the brekkies... I'll have to get more creative ....
  • 2 pieces of whole grain toast with natural peanut butter. I love this breakfast and will probably eat it tomorrow too
  • I eat the same thing practically everyday. Kashi Go-Lean Crunch with 2% milk at 6:15, then either a banana or a couple of peanut butter crackers around 9. I've found that if I don't have this particular cereal I'll be ravenous all morning.
  • I like this thread too. Will we do lunch tomorrow?

BTW ... I had salad with barley and black beans.
  • I am a little late, breakfast was a while ago - but I had a bowl of oatmeal with pumpkin puree and cinnamon stirred in.