We Are Family - Red Team Chat #6

You're on Page 16 of 19
Go to
  • Get off your butt Shari!!!! LOL
  • Still at ticker. Happy to be back there. Just wishing it was less. Maybe this week will be better!
  • Dipped under 200 today 199.6. Hope it keeps going in that direction.

Cakses- Glad to hear you are back at ticker weight.

Shari- Get off you butt!!!
  • Hello everyone. I've been so busy that I'm neglecting myself. I'm not getting in all my exercise but I am getting in several days a week. It's Christmas that's doing this to me. I'm a co-director of our church choir and of course we are getting ready for our Christmas program. It will take place early on the evening of December 13 so I'll have some breathing time when that is over.

I did a major Christmas shopping trip today but have several gifts left to buy. I did, however, find a very nice pair of black dress pants in a size 10 that really fit well. I was hunting for a size 12 when all of a sudden a light went on in my head when I realized I was wearing size 10 jeans so why the heck was I looking for size 12 pants. So I have something nice to wear if I want to dress up a bit during the holidays. I also bought 3 new tops/sweaters. Everything was on sale so the pants and 3 tops cost less than $50. Those will be my Christmas gifts from my husband along with a few other things.

Anyway I'm back on track as much as I can be this week which will be hectic with many practices and decorating but I've got to make time to take care of myself.

Come on Shari, hop to it girl.
  • hi red team. I'm still here. Just battling this depression posted a little loss this week!
  • I really thought I was going to have a nice loss this week. I only cheated a little on my brother's birthday, and I walked an extra 3 miles to make up for it. Oh, well, there is still next week.
  • Quote: We had fun at the ball last night. was cold and my feet hurt. but the food was good. chicken cordon bleu and scalloped potatoes yum! I'll try to attach some pics my neighbor took of us in front of her christmas tree before we left for the evening
    We also bought some professional pics last night. we stood next to a towed gun and got pics done we got a bigger package so we could give his parents a 8x10 formal pics of me and him. cant wait to get those back th family pics to do tonight (where i get another makeover for hair/makeup) is tonight, and should also get those pics back before we leave for christmas.
    Mandey you and hubby look awesome!!

Quote: Hey everyone...
    I weighed myself this morning and saw a number I haven't seen in 3 years! 274.8! Moving on to mini-goal #4!!! I didn't really have anyone else to tell, but couldn't contain my excitement!

The date went well...I have been out with him multiple times and I really like him! We'll see what happens, we are goin' slow! I am going to see him again tomorrow!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!

~Misty

BTW---Mandey you looked beautiful!
    on making your mini goal and going on to the next one!!! Glad your date when well.

Quote: Wow!! There is like nobody here. Did everybody quit? I hope not. My weight has just been holding steady, no matter what i do. I can cut calories, up calories, workout, not workout. Nothing seems to make any difference. I am confused and getting very depressed about the whole thing. Of course it doesn't help any that my weight had to settle just above 200, it couldn't possibly be under.

Well, I am still trying my hardest, I just don't know what else to do. Good luck to everyone that is still here working hard.

Hang in there MT, you'll get past this plateau.

Quote: Girls, I need your help.

For the last two days, I've been such a lazybones. My eating has been near perfect but I just can't get my butt moving.

So....

I need some , talking tos, bribes, threats, whatever you can throw at me!
    GET UP AND GET MOVING WOMAN!!!

Quote: hi red team. I'm still here. Just battling this depression posted a little loss this week!
    C4WL I'm sorry you're down right now. You know if you need to talk we're here. And on a loss this week!!

I too had a little loss this week. This weekend we took the dogs out to the property and let them run and we hiked. It's really weird to be sweating in 28 degree weather, and there's more snow out there than here, so made for good resistence walking. And I've been shoveling the driveway, sidewalks and walkway up to the house. This morning it was such light, fluffy snow I swept it. It has gotten pretty quite around here, I guess it's that time of the year and everyone is busy busy. I've gotten the Christmas shopping done for the boys. This week I'll get the cards out. Me and the boys want to do some baking to send some stuff to my parents and best friend back home. Well I better get going. I hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!!!
  • One more week....

Make it a good one!

• The exercise challenge thread is REALLY empty. Where are all our ladies!?!? Come on girls! This is the last week, and we need to give it all we've got!!

• Hey...
    I hope everyone had a great weekend. I saw 274 on Sunday, but then had too much wine at the Christmas party and was back at 274.8 this morning. Oh well, it will go back away. I have a horrible headache, so I am just trying to make it through the day. I hope everyone is well!
    ~Misty
  • Hi all! I had just a 1 pound loss overall since my freebie but in actuality that was 4 pounds for the week since I was up 5 from Thanksgiving so I am happy! I am going to try to knock out those last 2 pounds so I end at the 26 pounds I was trying to lose in these 13 weeks. I still am sort of in awe that I did it. This weight also marks the lowest weight I have been since right before I had my first son. I still have a ways to go overall but I am feeling a lot more confident as each milestone is met!

I signed up for the last week of the allowance challenge since I am needing an extra push for the last week. I hope more people do as well!

Well my hubby had laser eye surgery this morning so I am off for the day from work and taking care of him. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Hello everyone. We just got back home today. I did a lot of walking while away, but also some eating I should not have. Count me in with those with a little loss. I'm hoping next week will be a much bigger loss.
  • I did my Monday homework last night and I am headed to work and will be working out afterwards. Scale is down a pound already! Yay!

Hope everyone has a great last week - let's try to squeeze out as much weight as we can for a good finish!
  • Hi Everyone,
    Guess i'm out of the challenge, didn't get anything posted last night. I want to sayit's been great getting to know you all and I'll check in and keep reading for the next week.
    You have all been and inspiration for me, but I'm not sure if I'll do the next challenge or not, I'm not finding much computer time available any more.
    Good luck and have a great week.
    Bette K
  • Way to go this week Red team!!!