Finally...22 lbs down!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I guess it takes someone else's perspective to tell you about the changes sometimes. I've been in denial that my 22 lb. loss since Nov. 23, 2007 was noticeable at all. DH finally took a pic of my face to prove it to me and you know what? He's right!!

This first pic is me at Thanksgiving last year. I'm going to assume I was about 225 here because it is the highest I've ever been and that's about how I look here. There were severe scale-avoidance issues then.

The second pic is me today, at 203.2 lbs. I'm shooting for a total loss of right at 100 lbs., but I'll take the difference in these pics as a hint that I'm actually on my way!

• I can totally see a BIG difference
  • Wow I can see a huge difference too! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow!!! I see a big difference!
  • wow!!! that is a huge difference. great job!! you'll be there in no time.
  • Thanks for the compliments, everyone! One of these days I'll be brave enough for a full body shot. I'm Hawaiian and Japanese, so I've got the worst of both worlds; the teeny-tiny Japanese "girls" and the mammoth Hawaiian hips and thighs! Lol! I'm definitely losing from the top down!

Oh, and I've lost the weight so far with a combination of SB and Slim Fast. I've moved over to Slim Fast almost exclusively right now and have really picked up my workouts.
  • Yes, there's definitely a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • I can see a huge difference you look wonderful!!!!
  • I can definitely see the difference. Keep up the great work!
  • Great job! You look like the little sister of the girl above hehe. Looking great!
  • Wow! What a difference!

Great job!
  • DE-NI-AL! You can so see a difference. Great Job and keep it up!!

Oh yeah, I was in denial for a while too. But pics don't lie! Well, sometimes
  • ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Just think how cool next THANKSGIVING is going to feel!

OH YEAH!
  • yay! congratulations!!! keep it up
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

These pics are my desktop background now and motivated me to get outside and work out when I really didn't want to this afternoon!

I highly advise anyone else who is in denial to take pics and do the same!!!!