If you love Pushing Daisies, please sign!

• If you love the show Pushing Daisies, please sign the petition to keep it on the air! It's in danger of being cancelled and this is one of the best and brightest shows in quite a while!

http://www.petitiononline.com/daisies/petition.html

If you're not a fan, please check out the first season on dvd or start watching the show! Don't want to buy the first season? Well go check it out at the library! Most of the time dvd rentals are free! I work at a library btw...lol! Please sign!!
  • I just hollered up to Angie...she said "SIGN ME UP!"

so I did

Thanks Punch
  • OH NO!!! they have to keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dang, they have to keep it! How many hours of CSI is a human being expected to watch??
  • They might cancel the show? How can they do that? What about finding Emerson's daughter and all the open ended questions. It's one of the few shows I actually watch.
  • I signed.
  • Never seen it... but I signed for the sake of you all. #36082.

Maybe I'll check it out...
  • Looking for fan comments at a Bryan Fuller interview
    Hey, Pushing Daisies fans might be interested to know there is an interview that just went up on Fancast dot com with the Executive Producer Bryan Fuller and he says he would be up to make a Pushing Daisies movie or comic book and also touches on the possibility of changing networks (like Scrubs did).
    They are also looking for comments on whether fans would watch a movie and how you feel about so many plot lines being left unfinished if it is the end.