Officially a size 10!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I MIGHT have been dancing in a dressing room today when I put on size 10 pants at Ann Taylor Loft... and they FIT.

I totally didn't expect them to... and dragged a pair of 12s in there too -- and they were SOOOO baggy!

(My 14s from Ann Taylor Loft were snug when I first started... and MOST of the 14s from there didn't fit at all...)

I'm also a MEDIUM in shirts! I've noticed this at EVERY store... and I just can't even believe it... I still don't believe that MY body is fitting into these clothes... It's SOOO surreal!

Just had to share my NSV You guys are awesome and SOO inspirational!

• I bet that feels incredible!
  • congratulation!!!!! thats so exciting. imagain what size you'll be once you meet your goal! keep going!!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the good work! :0)
  • Wow, congrats! That is so awesome!! I wore a 12 the other day for the first time in a year and it felt great. I can't WAIT to get into a 10. I'm sure it feels fantastic. Way to go.
  • congrats!! I was a size 14 when i started as well
  • YIPPEEEEE!~

ME TOO! SIZE TEN ROCKS AND I CANNOT WAIT TO BE A SINGLE DIGIT AGAIN TOO! I was in a small 18 or big 16 before.

I got Christmas pics taken yesterday with my family and I adored my pictures. Finally, pictures of me that I really do like. What a change!
  • That is so awesome, congratulations! I can't wait to be a size 10 with you, though I still have a ways to go, someday I'll join you! :-)
  • That has got to feel great!
  • Wonderful news!!!!!
  • Way to go! You keep it up chickie, you'll be at goal before you know it!
  • I know the feeling (just recently ). you earned it!
  • Go you!! Keep up the great work!
  • Congratulations!!! I know how wonderful it feels when clothes get looser and you have to buy smaller ones. Keep it up!
  • YAY! That's wonderful!