Mascot exercize.

• This is a mini mini goal. For the past few weeks I've been the mascot for my highschool football team. So once a week I run around in a hot furry suit. Jump and dancing and just going crazy for about three hours. I'm also excited about tommorow. We have a six hour drive to a game and then about six hours back. I've cleaned up the suit and brushed the fur. Trying to make him look good. I'm just celebrating the game and the fact I've lost five lbs already. I just never really had something exciting and fun to use for excersize. So Woot!
  • Great job on the 5lb loss!!! I'm sure being a mascot is a great exercise!!
  • That's awesome! I bet that is fun to do and you get a great workout!
  • How fun! OK, I'm an introvert, I'd be miserable, but clearly you're an extrovert
  • Quote: This is a mini mini goal. For the past few weeks I've been the mascot for my highschool football team. So once a week I run around in a hot furry suit. Jump and dancing and just going crazy for about three hours. I'm also excited about tommorow. We have a six hour drive to a game and then about six hours back. I've cleaned up the suit and brushed the fur. Trying to make him look good. I'm just celebrating the game and the fact I've lost five lbs already. I just never really had something exciting and fun to use for excersize. So Woot!
    Not such a mini mini. I'd say any goal reached is big. Congrats on the loss.

Cie