100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • Here are some progress pictures.
  • i'm in red October 2005

started South Beach May 1, 2006
    here i am the beginning of april about 50 pounds down...
  • I posted my pics previously in this thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...2&postcount=45

Here is an updated picture of me at 232.

• There were several posts today on being camera shy, I have never been, even at my highest weight. I am glad I have them now, here are the progression of the new me since January of this year:

Sarting weight 270

down 35 pounds (235)

Down 50 pounds (220)

Down 66 pounds (204)
  • Here's mine:

The first one was taken in 1997 when I was 297.
    The second one was taken on New years at 195 lbs.
    The last one was taken last week at 220 lbs.

• It's about time!
    OK, I just uploaded the pictures from my birthday party this year and thought it was about time I bit the bullet and showed off my progress. I can't see it in individual pictures but when I compare this summer to last summer it blows my mind.

• im a relative newbie here, but had lap band almost 11 months ago. best decision of my life. i am down 127 pounds.

• Well, just thought I'd show my progress so far. The first picture is from quite a few years ago. I'm guessing I was probably around 14 or 15 years old and around 200 pounds. The second picture is a pretty recent one of me at my current weight. I'm not exactly how sure my highest weight really is, because I was too afraid to step on the scale at that time (around January 2007)... but I weighed myself around May and was 308 and was at that weight until a little over a month ago when I started losing some weight. My guess is that I was probably around 315 or so, because before I started really monitoring my weight and food and so on, I think I shed a few pounds without making any drastic changes. ANYWAY, there isn't a *huge* difference, but I just thought since I've lost at least 20lbs, I should put something up!

• Okies ladies... here is the pic!

In the first picture I had already lost 20lbs but it is the only real before pic I have of myself to compare!

• Thought I'd show some progress pics here. I was going to wait until I got to my "lowest" weight of 220, but I'll put some shots here so you can see me 50lbs lighter than my heaviest.

This is my horrible "beginning" shot. I had no idea I was this big at the time. I cried when I seen this pic.

Here I am at 240 lbs...again, this pic is from when I lost weight last year.

These face shots are newer than the above pics:

My "before" face:

And me, more recent:

• I am EAGER to show pictures with an incredible difference... I thought the latest ones would show some progress, but now that I look at them they seem the same. I can definitely tell a difference in my face in the mirror though. It seems much leaner. You can kinda tell in this picture, but only if you look carefully.

• Thanks Cassie!

I just showed the full body pics to my fiance and he said he could tell a huge difference in my belly/butt, so I'm going to post them... I didn't post them with the last one coz I couldn't really tell, but now that he pointed it out I do see it! You can even tell that my chin is smaller!

• Got some body shots!

Me @ 289:

Me today @ about 233:

• Here were my pics in the past when I originally posted (2007)... Ive lost 50 lbs. I posted pics here... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...26#post1906026

BUT I'm back at it again (2012). I lost over 75 lbs and gained it all back + more. Not something I am proud to say, but reality.

So.. Here I am blogging now about my journey. You can check my pics out on my blog.
    http://notsobigjo.blogspot.com/
  • A few comparison photos...
    I guess I'm posting these pics more for selfish reasons. I just cannot convince myself that I have lost enough for it to make much of a difference in my appearance yet. When I got these photos together today it helped me to be able to see the slight difference for myself. I still have a long way to go - but I'm definitely not where I used to be either!

The first three were taken at the end of December 2006. The last two were taken just this past weekend, October 27 and 28.

Edited to add: The reason I added the one where I'm leaning on the rock is because I was SOOOOOO excited to see the little gap between me and my husband!!!!! For YEARS I have taken up every single inch around me with no room to spare, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I uploaded the photos and saw that little ray of sunlight between us!!!! Thanks for bearing with me in my folly!