100 lb Club Progress pics!

You're on Page 17 of 20
Go to
  • Here are some of my progress pics. The first, compares me at 320 lbs and me at 285ish:

The second compares me at 305-310ish and me now, at just over 260:

Now some close-ups. First, me at about 340 lbs in Berlin (I REALLY hate the picture, but don't have any other close-ups of me) and me at 282 in September:

And finally, minus another 20 lbs, comparing the September pic (282) with now, at just over 260 lbs:

• I have posted a few pictures but I love keeping track. It makes me feel this is real when I can see how far I have come.

My family was going to get pictures done today but the photo studio dropped the ball. So we had to come home all dressed up. I was bummed because I thought I looked really good. So I had my DD take a picture. Here is before and almost midway. 215 will be 50lbs lost so almost there.

• The first shot is March 2010, the second, April 2012.

The first shot is March 2010, the second, December 2012

I need to take new photos to see what's been happening but since my weightloss stopped, I haven't been motivated to do it. 2013 is the year I lose the last 45-50lbs
  • Down 91 Pounds

If you click on the picture it will enlarge
    318 in the first - 230's in the second
    Currently 227
  • progress pics
    Here are some progress pics of me at 337 and now at 213

• 70 pounds lost so far......
    Last two pics are at my heaviest around 279. It was difficult to find some pictures as I usually deleted them after someone took them. The one of me holding up that huge sundae just adds a little something, something to the whole picture. The first pic was taken this morning at 211.0

I am still a work in progress!

Now 209!

• This had been my favorite t-shirt back in the day. But after losing 140 pounds? Not so much.

I wish I had a photo of me actually wearing the shirt when it fit, but I hid from the camera a lot.
  • Okay guys, here are my BEFORE pictures. I'll take my current pics tonight when finished at the gym!

• First picture was taken in August of last year. I was somewhere around 300 lbs. Second picture, just taken a few days ago after 88 lbs gone forever (weight loss started at 326lbs)!

Edit: Third picture pants from Jan.-August 2012 and pants I'm currently wearing (Feb. 2013).
    Edit: Fourth picture: me on March 22nd after having lost 70 lbs on IP (100 lbs total since Jan 12)

• There is something seriously awesome that happened with my butt this month...like...I actually have one.

And I lost a roll of back fat this month. I didn't even know there WAS back fat back there. So Hallelujah that it's making it's exit!

It's amazing what a month can do.
  • I just made a new side by side face shot. I am getting shocked at how my big my before face was. 55lbs lost and 50 or so to go. More than halfway to my goal. It has helped me to keep track of my weight loss with photos.

• So i been enjoying all your progress pics that i decided to do one to!!!

my ultimate goal is 168 which will give me just over a 100 lb loss ! I been working at it since aug 18/2012 the first pic is me at my highest around 270 and the second is from yesturday at 199 !!!

So glad I found 3fc it certainly has helped motivate me to keep going. Good job to all of you so far !!

• What a motivating thread, you all look so great!

Here's mine, left is around my highest weight somewhere, right was taken on the day I hit 233. Slight difference I guess. I blacked out my face because I didn't like the actuall photos

• i just took new pics today so thought i'd share my progress so far. i don;t know how to do thumbnails, so i will simply post clickable links.

WARNING: THESE ARE MOSTLY TAKEN WHILE WEARING BATHINGSUITS OR JUST UNDIES, SO I DON'T RECOMMEND CLICKING IF YOU ARE AT WORK ;P

205 (1 2)
    190 (1 2)
    180 (1 2)
  • Today's picture is a little blurry.