Yesterday = Fail

• So yesterday, I fell WAY off the wagon. Im not sure exactly how far though.
    It all started at Walmart. I had to get things for dinner for tonight and my son wanted a doughnut. So I bought 4. I ate 1.5! I did workout day 7 level 1 of The Shred. But I was So not into it. I was feeling guilty for eating doughnuts. I kinda went through the motions. I mean I didnt fake it and it did kick my butt but my heart wasnt there. THEN my husband comes home ( the skinny- I can eat everything anf not gain a pound that he is....I <3 him) and he says he wants Fried Raviolis for dinner. I was like oh WTH okay! So I made them and I only had 1 portion, with sauce. But they were fried....LOL...But I did have 1 saving grace- I did have a No fat yogurt and a lettuce and cucumber salad for lunch. LOL I dont think I went WAY over my calories! Oh, then there is the Halloween candy- We wont even go there. I snacked on a few.......LOL
    But Back on track for me today- It was only 1 minor set back.

Thanks for reading!
  • Your day dosen't sound all that bad. Certainly not a failure! At least you exercised and were good at lunch. You also only had one portion at dinner. Don't beat yourself up. Going off plan occasionally and getting back on track is a part of life. Good for you for realizing that and getting back on plan today!
  • I dont think your day sounds that bad either. Give your self a break Sometimes the guilt from eating a little extra can make you eat even more, allow yourself to slip every once in awhile without the emotional rollercoaster after.. it really helps. Also writing here helps! It sounds like you're doing great, and you still did your fitness video! You can do this