Weekly Chat Nov. 3rd-Nov. 9th..I think

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • sassy I just figured you were partying at home and forgot about us!!! Usually you start the new thread but you were no where to be found....
    Man I took sudafed and it made me feel kinda loopy...like just here I can see why they put this meds behind the counter cause if you took more than you are suppose to you would probably be feelin pretty good..LOL...I think I am actually just going to go to bed. I missed the movie store to get another movie..well I coulda made it but had no energy to go....ok well have a good night...
  • sassy i hope you're feeling better soon!

lol momof4... sudafed just makes me sleepy.

lauren, I used to go to therapy back in high school. it didn't really help but I am considering trying it again. I'm in a very different position now than I was then and it may help in my current situation, who knows? the nice thing is at least until May I have insurance that will cover it... i think my co-pay would be around $25. Still a stretch but if it helped it would totally be worth it.
  • Hi

I feel like I just haven't been here enough to know the new people, and I'm sorry for that... I hope you are all doing okay and feeling supported here

I'm just muddling along... how long do I have to muddle, do you think, before I get my butt in gear?? These last 20 lbs are kicking my butt!!!

Hope to get to know you all -
    Heather
  • I had therapy in high school too, back then I was anti therapy, so no wonder it didnt work, but it still helps you reach out. Now I feel like I WANT to live again and cope and so behavioral therapy it's really helping, so if you want to try it again I'd highly recommend it. I guess its important you just reach out!

I'm doing okay. I'm trying to empower myself, its like something in my brain has clicked and I understand now that I dont need to rely on other people to validate me because I can do that myself. IT hard to break free of self destructive thoughts and I'm still battling with those thoughts, but reality is finally settling in.

Welcome to Monkey

And Heather, nice to see you around and that you're getting along
  • Hi All.

UGH all I've been doing is sleeping!!! and I STILL feel like crap!!! Will I ever feel better????!!! lol.

K enough w/ the whining. I guess the good part of feeling bad is I have no appetite and hardly eat a thing.........Hmmmmmm........new weightloss plan? lol............Just kiddin'.

I am kinda hungry but I don't feel up to making anything to eat and we don't really have anything quick and easy.............

Well there I go whining again.....maybe you all should give me some cheese with my whine!!! lol..................

Momof4: I know what you mean!!! I feel sooooo dopey!!!! But if I don't take my medicine then I feel even worse! lol..........So its kind of a catch 22 isn't it? I hope you feel better too.

• Hi everybody,

Welcome Monkey!

I was off today except for class. I had lunch with a friend and ran an errand then ended up taking a nap. The day just flew by. I need to go to bed right now so I can get up at 5am.

Heather, glad to see you! Doesn't it feel good to only have 20 lbs to lose!?

Buddly, good job on the workouts! Feelin any better?

Hi to everybody else and have a good Friday.
  • Hi everyone,

Well the week is almost over.
    Today has been kind of yucky. It snowed, blech. I went to work, but it was so dead I got sent home early and thankfully my new all season tires did a good job getting me home (my winter tires are still in the shed) DdA wasn't as lucky. She has mud and snow tires, but they need to be rotated. Anyway coming home she moved over to let a logging truck pass and the slush pulled her into the ditch. Thankfully her dad wasn't busy and went and rescued her and then they bought sandbags! I sure hope the roads are clear for tomorrow.

Hope I'm doing better, thankyou. It was just that one day I was so low, I still dip, but its managable right now. It sounds like you had a good day.

Sassy I hope you feel better soon. DdA is getting another cold she figures hers is from stress as she goes to school for the five days and its midterms and then she works on the weekend. She's not taking as many classes next semester.

Hey Heather, good to see you.

Well I should go and do some time on the treadmill before I decide a shower and bed sound better!

Take care everyone.
    K
  • HI everyone, I'm having a normal week, up and down. I was pretty down the first bit when I joined into 3fc, but things are looking up. I also go to the bingers and over 40s. The blues are not too bad, not as good as when I was on effexor but I am losing weight, almost to my first mini-goal and that feels pretty good.
    THe good weather helps, have been outside more than usual for November.
    More sun is good!
    fatmad
  • I went to bed way way too late and I am feeling it now...way grumpy and aggravated..the head cold does not help...one of those days where I am not in the mood to take any crap...so yeah!! ok lata
  • Wow, slow day in here. I think I've been too busy lately to be too down. I guess that's good. Too much time to think has never been good for me even though I long for constant free time.

Dh is at a biker meeting tonight so I ended up washing the dogs which was WAY overdue. I did a couple of loads of laundry and put some dishes away. That's pretty darn productive for me.

I've been trying to budget grocery money and not just spend so wildly. We have a terrible habit of eating out daily and we've been talking about how much money we waste. All of that could be going in the bank or toward my debt. I don't think it would be so hard if I wasn't so tempted by food, my obvious weakness.

Have a good weekend everybody.
  • Hola.

Well I am finally beginning to feel a little better. Still sick, but I think I'm over the "hump" or at least I hope so! lol.

Sorry to hear some of you are sick as well, hope you feel better soon!

Well I am going to go and watch some movies........

Take Care Everybody!!!

• hugs all around...

i'm feeling BLAAAAAAAAH. exercising usually helps me feel a little better but i've been exhausted and skipping that for the past few days... i need to rest up and get my blood pumping again!
  • I've had a good week, I really wanted to get out with my friends for a change. Usually I want to stay home alone all day, and now my friends have cancelled on me. I dont have money or anybody else to go out with so I just feel rotten now. I'm going to implode if I dont get out and see some new people soon
  • getting out
    Lauren if your friends have blown you off, get out anyway. Go to the Library, to the park, to the gym.
    offer to walk the neighbour's dog if you don't have one.
    We are an ocean apart, or I'd go with you.
    fatmad
  • I just wish I could go to bed early and not be sooo tired in the morning. I am wiped out from yesterday when a lady from church came over to help clean. we cleaned from 10:30-4 stopped for lunch but everything looks nice. I just have to scrub my dinning room carpet (I know what a place to put carpet!!) I really need to get the play room all cleaned and move get my excercise stuff straight in there!! I have a baby shower today and probably going to visit my gram who is not doing well at all. But for some reason all I want to do is get the kids food and their drink and go lay on the couch and watch movies (thanks to sassy saying about that!) I don't want to do anything. I have piles of laundry but I have learned to not let laundry stress me because nobody else in this house cares if its done until they don't have any clothes...Ok lata everyone!!