Flex Weigh-In, November

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I'm a loser too
    I'm down 2.8. That brings groups total to....... Drum roll please.......drrrrrrrrrrrr......87.1 good job everyone
  • I lost 2.0 this week. All month I didn't hit any plateaus and lost 6.8 this month.

Group Total-89.1
  • We didn't have a meeting this week so I'll post the results from my next WI in the December thread. Just wanted to tell you that you all deserve a pat on the back and you should all feel very proud of your accomplishments this month!! Have a nice Thanksgiving and be good to yourselves.
  • Tonight I weighed in and lost 7lbs.

Group Total 96.1lbs

Great Job everyone!!
  • Down 3.4!!!
    Group Total~ 99.5lbs.
  • Congrats on Losing! I on the other hand gained 1lb this week. Im just happy Thanksgiving is over with now time to get back OP. Im off to go do some cardio.
    Group Total 98.5 lbs
  • Sorry group up 3.5...the eat, drink and merry did me in! I hope this is all water and yukkie stuff but I could not seem to stop myself

Group total loss 95 lbs
  • ugh well now is the last day in November which is a bummer because I'm up from thanksgiving and being around the boyfriend and "relaxing" So I'm up 2 lbs.. Ugh I'm ready for this weekend because I KNOW I can stay on track !!

Group Total: 93 lbs!!