Flex Weigh-In, November

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I have finally lost weight for the first time in months!
    I am down 1.2 pounds!

Group total: I'm not sure
  • wi in this am and down 1.5 woo hoo

GROUP TOTAL 22.5
  • Down another 2 lbs at my weigh in this morning.

Group total = 24.5
  • Wow we are all rocking! I am down 2 lbs this week and back in onederland and down to only 24 pts per day.....Yikes!!!!

Group total 26.5!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Congrats on making it back to onederland!
  • Sorry I haven't posted my losses yet for the month. Well here it goes........
    I have lost -2.6. Congrats to all those who lost and Im saying don't give up to those who did not lose last week. I want to offer another congrats to those who made it into onederland. I struugling to get there right now, and I know it feels good.

GROUP TOTAL: -29.1 Keep it moving ladies
  • I went to a different center to WI yesterday and I was up 1.4 pounds. They said it was probably because it was on a different scale, different time of day and I was wearing jeans. So I'm hoping that next week, when I can go back to my regular center, the scale gods are smiling on me and it shows a loss.

Gourp Total: 27.70 pounds gone
  • FINALLY! After 2 weeks of gains (+ 3.6 lbs), I lost 4 lbs this week! Getting rid of my gain and actually putting me 0.6 further down!!

Group total: 31.70 lbs
  • Oh man, I started my period this week and had really salty couple of days, so I'm actually pleased that I'm only up by 0.5 lbs this week. I thought it would be more than that.

Alright group: 31.20 lbs.

Stupid drug companies/pharmacies sponsoring lunches and breakfasts and dinners during our exam weeks. It kills me every time.
  • I hope nobody minds, I would love to join in. Im also on flex. my wi day is Saturday Morning! Great Job on all of the losses!
  • Down 2.0!!!

Group Total~ 33.2
  • Third loss in a row. Down 3.0 this week. Getting close to my year end goal, I may make it before then.

Group Total: 36.2
  • I am jumping in. After a gain last week, I was down 4.4 this week!
    Group Total: 40.6 lbs! Great job ladies!!
  • WI last night - 2.4 lbs! Woot! 13.4 lbs total on WW, 30 total from my highest.

Group total - 43.0

And congrats on reaching Onederland!
  • Wow, everyone is doing so well.
    Hey, Super to all that are now in Onederland!!

Stayed the same this week

Group Total- 43.0