How do you like your coffee?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I usually make daily mug with a double-shot and add some LF milk. No sugar. If I have more than one cup, I make it decaf.

How do you like yours?

Also, if you're not a coffee drinker and, like me, are a tea person...feel free to share that too.
  • I dont drink coffee, and I dont drink tea all that much (I have to be in the mood for it). But I do love hot chocolate!!!! The most I do w/it is add whipped cream every now & then.
  • Oh, yum! I don't blame ya.
  • Dark, black, strong.

Every once in a while in the afternoon I'll have an iced coffee with milk. Mmmmm.

• Breakfast blend, black. Love it.
  • lowfat milk, splenda, and this vanilla flavoring stuff. Its low fat or something and it makes coffee tast so good ha. I love tea too but I just have that plain.
  • 2 packs of splenda and 1 and a half tsp of at free creamer
  • a large mug with one splenda and one T of sugar free french vanilla creamer...my husband bought me a $1200 fancy Saeco machine our last valentines day together and it makes the best cup of coffee EVER
  • Seems to be people are fans of either extreme - black and strong, or sweet and creamy.
  • right now my favorite is coffee with a tbs of pumpkin creamer. MMM, i love when they come out with the holiday flavors. There are healthier things to put in my coffee, but i need it sweet! My typical flavor is the fat free hazelnut.
    I find if i use the flavored creamers i don't need a sweetener, so it works out.

I need my coffee though, with two young kids, and a full time school schedule, i'm not getting as much sleep as i need most nights.
  • During the week, black and dark roast.

On the weekend, I use soy milk and make cappuccino.

I love all kinds of tea - but drink mostly herbal and green.
  • a little coffee with my cream and sugar. Medium roast not too strong, I am not a good coffee drinker. Heck I go to Starbucks and don't even get anything with coffee in it. I sincerely believe that their coffee is strong enough to make a dead man walk.
  • Quote:
    I sincerely believe that their coffee is strong enough to make a dead man walk.
    And thank god for it.

Although truthfully I am not a huge fan of Starbuck's coffee. There is much better brewed coffee out there. I actually prefer Dunkin Donut's brewed coffee in the mornings.

Talk to me about their pumpkin or gingerbread lattes, though .... mmmmmmm!

>
  • I agree with you, PhotoChick. Generally, Starbucks and Gloria Jeans are nothing compared to most of the other places. Especially, it seems, independently owned coffee shops.

Speaking of purchased drinks - did anyone ever try GJ's green tea chiller? I used to LOVE them back in the 180lb+ days. Creamy, cool and delicious.
  • black and a lot of it! every single day

not a fan of Starbucks coffee but enjoy the walk there, when we go that route, with my wife and dogs