Everyone weigh in 10/31/08

• It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 184, same as last week. I only work two days next week, which has me a bit nervous for the next weigh in. I'm going to make a big pot of veggie and beef soup and see if I can limit the damage by having that instead of reaching for the halloween candy my husband has lying around!
  • I've been waiting all day for this thread to show up. I am SOOOO excited to weigh in today. It is my 47th birthday today and I wanted to lose twenty pounds by my birthday and I did it. 206 as of yesterday. I'm taking any birthday money I get and buying new clothes. Onederland is just around the corner.
  • As of this AM, 207.3 Official weigh in is tomorrow so I hope it's still around that
  • This morning I was 190
  • Congratulations, and happy birthday!

I'm at 210, down two pounds this week.
  • hi i am new. this mornign i was at 155. lost 5 pounds since last week! limiting my calorie laden drinks and crunchy snacks. also working out more.
  • happy birthday and congrats and wonderful job everyone! Weight last week 256 weight today 253 so far 23 pounds lost!
  • Weight last week: 198.2
    Weight this week: 196.8

A loss of 1.4lbs!!
  • Im at 121.2lbs....
  • Last Friday - 188.8
    10/31 - 185.6

Total loss... 3.2lbs.
  • I am at 216 down 4 from last week!
  • Oh my gosh, you guys rock...major loss here this week....I'm 145.6 down from 145.8....only .2, I have major work to do this week...
  • I weighed in at 185, down from 189 last week. Slowing down now though