Monday, April 22nd

• Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you've all had a great weekend. My car died on Friday night on my way home from work. Thank God I waitied for the severe thunder storms to end before I left or me and Gracie would have been stranded in that mess scared to death. It was some down pour and the lightening was horrible. See it just goes to show you "WHO's" looking after you

Boss lady is back today (only until Thursday...yahoo). So I probably won't be in here so much...BUTTTTTTTTTTT when she leaves........whooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Today is Grace's 8 month birthday I know you can't see this sweetie but Happy Birthday, Mommy LOVES YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It went from 90degrees to 45 cold and rainy this morning... sheeesh can't figure out what to wear and weather to turn on the AC or Heat ??

Have a Great Day Everyone, Enjoy.

Love, Leens
  • Yawn
    Hi Leens,

I am still at home, rather than out the door on my way to work. My number came up for jury duty, so I have to appear at 9:30AM. I am not looking forward to this and am hoping to be released later today... I can't afford to serve.

Glad you and Gracie were not stranded in the bad storms. I don't like them either and I am a lot older than Gracie!!

I made sweet potato and black bean burritos this last weekend. Tasted pretty good, but I don't think it will replace regular burritos. A nice vegetarian alternative.

Happy Birthday Miss Gracie.. I remember you when you were just a twinkle in Mommy's eye.

I have to go get in the shower and get out of here... grrrr not looking forward to the downtown traffic.
  • Oh Linny,

Jury Duty..........eeeeeeek. I hate going, but I do because its my duty as an AMERICAN !!! and proud of it lol.

Have a safe trip, talk to you when you get back.

Love, Leens
  • I survived
    Hi Leens,

I survived jury duty. Of course, I never saw the inside of a courtroom, saw a judge nor any officer of the court. They crammed us all into this room and told us to sit and wait. At 2pm , the told us we were dismissed. It was almost an interesting experience.

I did, however, like looking at the hunky cops and sherrifs in their uniforms .