BASKETBALL College & Pro

• We are under way

My LAKERS are looking good so far after 2 games Expected to do well agin this year

Excited about my UCLA BRUINS again this year...USC TROJANS a sweet 2nd team for me here!

How about you? What is your team's outlook?
  • Gosh Gary, I'm still following football! Utes keep moving up in the polls! But I'll keep my eye on the Utah Jazz, UCLA and Utes for basketball (as usual).
  • I'm keeping my eye on our NEW OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER!! (stupid name...) Guess we lost our very first home game night. Eh... It's still cool to have a pro team in the city.
  • EZ you and I are destined to be at odds! I'm a sworn Laker hater purely because my big brother is such a Laker Fan.

Go Pistons, 76ers and of course the hometown Grizzles!!

And let's not forget about the Vols - both men and women!!
  • Quote: Gosh Gary, I'm still following football! Utes keep moving up in the polls! But I'll keep my eye on the Utah Jazz, UCLA and Utes for basketball (as usual).
    UTES are doing well!

Quote: I'm keeping my eye on our NEW OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER!! (stupid name...) Guess we lost our very first home game night. Eh... It's still cool to have a pro team in the city.
    Well RAW at least they have a fresh start.

Quote: EZ you and I are destined to be at odds! I'm a sworn Laker hater purely because my big brother is such a Laker Fan.

Well maybe dear...but...we are ebony and ivory on the keyboard

Go Pistons, 76ers and of course the hometown Grizzles!!

HOW MANY teams can you root for?

And let's not forget about the Vols - both men and women!!
    We shall see...right now the men are between my Bruins and Trojans in the recent pre-season pool!
  • EZ, my many teams make sense. I hopped on the 76er bandwagon as a child to irk my brother, the Laker fan. I fell in love with the Bad Boys in the 80s and since I live here now I can't help but stick by them. AND of course, I have to root for the home team - the Memphis Grizzlies :-)

Let's not be ebony and ivory - my brother and his wife played that song at their wedding reception so much just the thought of it makes my ears bleed. We can be Zebra Stripes :-)
  • Quote:
    Well RAW at least they have a fresh start.
    Yeah, I'm eager to see how they do this season.
  • stupid Ducks and their stupid losing.

i wouldn't care really except it puts my hubby in a bad mood. lol.
  • I think you wanted the college football thread LIZZIE!
  • hahahaha yes i realized that. see how much i care!

no wonder my husband says i don't understand... i really don't!