Newbie to the 20-somethings.

• Hi everyone, I've been on 3FC for a while but not on this forum. I'm not a 20 something but it's the age group closest to me, so I hope that It's okay if I post here.

Looking forward to hanging here more often if that's cool...

- mazza.
  • welcome mazza
  • welcome. good to meet you.
  • Hello there, Im returning from 6 months of plateauing...so i hope yall can help me out!!!
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes, all!
  • to both Mazza and Angela! Stick around ladies. This place can be the most inspiring place EVER weight-loss wise!
  • Welcome to you both!
  • HELLO! Welcome!!! You will never find a more comforting/inspiring place along your journey!
  • I'm new too, sort of.
    Hi all!

I've been lurking here for a while, but decided it was time for me to join in .

I decided to overhaul my lifestyle in the beginning of 2008 and have been pretty successful so far with moderate exercise and general portion control (although I did eventually transition to calorie counting).

I've been stalled in my weight loss for about a month and I can tell I'm going to need a lot to support to lose these last 10 pounds. Gotta take it one day at a time though right?
  • welcome all!

silvara- i started off the same way and moved onto calorie counting too. Im sure you'll be able to find heaps of support on here for those last pounds!
  • So when you say you aren't in your 20s does that mean you're under? Cause if so, me too! Just 19 Welcome!!
  • Welcome and good luck! Here is an extra smattering of for you both!