new to this!

• hello everyone! im new to this...i have already lost some weight, and with work and school, im finding it hard to get motivated. i could use all the support i can get! thanks
  • Well it's good that you have decided to change your life and get healthier!! You this site is so supportive!! Everyone is so nice! And good job losing 25lbs already.. what kind of diet are you on?? and I understand school and work can be crazy! I go to school full time and work 2 part-time jobs.. my problem is never finding time to exercise.. But I just need to suck it up and make time for it.. but anyways welcome to the boards!!
  • thanks!
    thanks for the encouragement! good job to you as well I basically just try to incorporate a lot of fruit and vegetables, and i drink nothing but water. I don't have time to exercise until 11 every night and its just not working out too well for me haha, any advice?
  • Hi welcome to the site!!
  • I'm in the same boat as you with exercising.. I just haven't found time to do it.. I just have to make time if I want this to work!! So how long have you been dieting?? I always drink water too or diet coke.. I have to have my coke.. lol
  • o i know, im having such a hard time though getting the will to go work out, i need a buddy with this. and lucky for me, i hate pop, but if thats your guilty pleasure, take it! ive learned its better to allow yourself to have a small amount of something then depriving yourself because then it just doesnt work out
  • yeah, i feel ya. it's STAYING motivated that's hard for me. it's the same way with school...my life is basically a sh!theap of unfinished projects. but this, i've decided, is something i think i really need to follow through with. i also have a hard time finding time to exercise, i hardly ever get to till at least 8:30pm.

but yeah, i need a buddy too, so if you're down we can bust each other's butts into shape.
  • im totally in for that, i need someone to help get my butt in gear, every work out buddy i have gives up after a week of getting no results, doesnt help me out too much! but ya, staying motivated is difficult, maybe we can help each other out
  • I need a buudy too.. I can't get started.. I have told myself I am 2day to matter what bc I don't have school or work on weekend so I should be able to find time to do it on weekends for sure and it might help my weigh in this week I haven't been going great.. I'm on weight watcher although I'm staying in my points for the day I'm eating very unhealthy.. and need to make up for that!!
  • ah ya i dont think i can afford weight watchers lol, but i definitely understand, i dont know if this helps u at all but i bought a standing kick boxing bag, its in my room, and every day i just go at it for about 30-40 minutes and its really helped tone me, plus its in the convenience of my own room, if u like something like this, i highly reccomend it!
  • I work at a school, thats bad enough!....
  • hey...im looking for a buddy to keep me motivated as well...and to keep me accountable
  • welcome! hope to see you on the boards!