Howdy from Texas!

• I finally joined after reading so many stories and tips! I've been working on my health for a few months now and I'm excited to keep moving forward. There is no going back, I'm not on a diet, I'm changing my life. I work with students and it is a huge opportunity to show them that you can make a difference, and in someone else's life too. I'm so glad a place like this exists.
  • Welcome iGO....I am from Texas too and also a new member. We can take this journey together So where in TX? Dallas here...
  • Welcome iGO!
  • Howdy from North Carolina and iGo.

I've had to stop using the d word. You are right, it's a life style change.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • Hi iGo... I'm new, also from Texas so I'm definitely saying Howdy. I'm jumping in feet first...

Hi Arlene... *waving*
  • Hi Diana...we are at the same weight right now...so we can definitely be each others weight loss buddies. Are you anywhere close to Dallas?
  • Hi, thanks for the welcome. I am actually close to Dallas, in Mesquite.
  • Quote: Hi, thanks for the welcome. I am actually close to Dallas, in Mesquite.
    Hi iGo...we are almost neighbors...do you belong to any groups in the Metroplex? What do you do to exercise? That is where I am so lax...I have a pool in my yard so summers arent bad but I cant seem to get motivated, even though I know its the only way that I lose successfully. I was thinking of trying personal fitness for their 60 day program...