Feet and Toes hurt...Why?

• Lately, my feet and toes have kinda hurt. I'm not sure why. I don't think i've been overdoing my walking/jogging. But the toes are sore in the means like you know when you wear flip flops and you curl your toes to keep them from falling off? Kind of like that and then my feet are not in the middle of the feet or the bottom, but rather the part right under the toes.

Anyone have any idea what causes this? It's been an excuse not the excersize a couple times as well. That must come to a stop, as I know I lose more when I"m excersizing.
  • Do you have a good pair of tennis shoes? Do they fit right and are they padded? A lot of times i think the shoes are the culprit for foot pain?
  • Google "Mortons neuroma" and see if it sounds like what you're experiencing.
  • My top of my big toes(toenail) bruise when i am on the tread mill, no matter what sneakers I wear, it happens all my life.
  • Quote: Google "Mortons neuroma" and see if it sounds like what you're experiencing.
    Not sure. But that is interesting. My pain is more right below my big toe and the one right next to it. In the fleshy part ( not sure how else to describe it )

I think my shoes are good too. I got them less then a year ago and the brand is New Balance and they were 100 bucks. I hope it's not time for a new pair just yet.