halloween costumes

• What is everyone going to be for Halloween if anything?

I am really having trouble figuring out what to be.

any suggestions would be so appreciated!
  • I'm gonna be a vampire
  • im going as hannah montana
  • i think i'm going to be at home, drinking a nice hoppy beer and passing out treats to kiddos
  • well i found an awsome pirate costume I will have to post a picture!
  • i think i'm just gonna wear regular clothes and if anyone asks tell them i'm a witch.
  • might go as teacher-dominatrix-lady.....(you know, cat-eyes and latex..) or as a harbinger of doom (wearing a cowl and being all ominous and portend-ee)
  • Quote: i think i'm going to be at home, drinking a nice hoppy beer and passing out treats to kiddos
    Ditto that.

My officemate is going as a Tetris piece.
  • Quote: Ditto that.

My officemate is going as a Tetris piece.
    I love Tetris! have you seen the new do it yo'self tetris tile? here's a link pretty bad arse.

jan - ummm, does that mean pics are to come? latex is a prerequisite for pics, right?

last year, i went as jack kerouac but nobody could tell a difference. i may dress up for the kiddos, but it'll have to be something from the thrift sto or the closet. this chick be broker dan a mofo!
  • I was Captain Spaulding from House of a 1000 corpses!It was such a good outfit, i really pulled off the beard and wish I had a clue about how to post pics on here!