Looking for friends and support

• Hello to anyone who might be interested. I don't think I have ever done anything like this before. I am just looking for a place to talk to people, make friends and support for me to get and to share with other people. I feel like you can never have to many people around you. I will give a little background. I moved to Texas about 2 1/2 years ago and while I love it here I miss all my friends and family back on the east coast. I tend to turn to food when I am lonely and since my arrival here I have gained about 55 lbs. I have tried a couple diets, pills, gyms etc. However I seem to fail. I was hoping having people going through the same thing might help.
  • Hey kmsweetpooh!

We have TONS of spots to find people to talk to here...by eating plan, by age range...look around and you're sure to find a spot or many to settle in.

Can't wait to hear more from you soon!
  • welcome, I look forward to getting to know you as we both spend time on the boards!
  • Thank you for your welcome. I look forward to this group and good job on your weight loss thus far.
  • Welcome to the forum!

We're so glad to have you join us. I've made the most wonderful friends here, and I hope you'll stick around to do the same. And lose weight, of course.