Hello!

• Hello everyone

My name is Karen. I have signed up and look forward to another weight loss journey Several years ago I had lost over 50 pounds and in the past two years I have gained it all back

I need to get back on track and look forward to the support I know I will find here. I knowe I can do this - I have before. I didn't reach my initial goal but was at a weight where I felt great. Now I feel tired and lethargic (did I spell that OK??) I do go to the gym (usually two or three times a week) but I usuallyonly walk on the track. My hubby is very supportive (and lost about 50 pounds with me several years ago - except he kept it off...)

I'm off now to read some posts here and get my motivation even higher
  • Welcome! I know you will find plenty of support here. Good luck with your journey.
  • . . . so glad to hve you joining us.
  • Welcome to 3FC, Karen!

We're very glad to have you join us.
  • Hi Karen!

We have groups by eating plan, age range, etc...look around and get going! Can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Hi Karen,

I understand how you feel, I am also trying to start over, I have gained back about 25 pounds.....it sure takes a long time to come off but doesn't take long to go back on

Anyways I would love to be buddies with you if you are interested! I am a 37 year old female from Ontario Canada. I follow counting calories and it has worked for me so far......well other than this set back

Hope to hear from you!
  • Quote: Hi Karen,

I understand how you feel, I am also trying to start over, I have gained back about 25 pounds.....it sure takes a long time to come off but doesn't take long to go back on

Anyways I would love to be buddies with you if you are interested! I am a 37 year old female from Ontario Canada. I follow counting calories and it has worked for me so far......well other than this set back

Hope to hear from you!
    I would love to become buddies! I am also a Canadian (transplanted) What part on ON are you at? I lived iN Kingston for a year and Ottawa for six years
  • I live just outside of Brantford Ontario.

And how is it the first day you are trying to get your eating back on track you are starving all day long.... I swear my mind messes with me! *LOL*
  • Hello! And
  • welcome to my namesake
    Saw your post and wanted to say hi. I have been out of touch for awhile due to work, life and flu bugs. This is a great sight. There are plenty of forums to check out and see where you fit in.

Enjoy the ride and maybe I'll see you around.

Karen