9-10 weeks to a 5K!! Week 1

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • OK - I have racked up 2.5 weeks of unexcused absences! Will start again tomorrow. Maybe I will only need 1 week on W1 and 1 week on W2, since it is my second start.
  • I knew you'd be back Bailey!!

I haven't been doing much of anything. Monday of last week I did one hour (5 miles) but that was it for the week. Monday of this week I did 30 min (2.5 miles) and I'm hoping to go for a half hour tonite.

I'll be back home Thursday and back to my normal schedule after the holiday weekend. Then we can both get back to challenging each other.
  • Geeze, sorry Lizzard - Guess I really didn't stick around too long there, did I? Well - I am going to give it the old college try....AGAIN!
  • Yippeeeee!!!!! I'm glad you are okay. Sorry to be a worry wart but in your bio you said you go thru phases of depression and your last few posts I could tell things were getting rough. I just want to let you know that someone out there that really cares about you -- ME!! I'm still hitting the treadmill three times a week for 60 min each and making some great progress.

However, my weight has gone no where. Saturday morning the scale said 159 so I was thinking I might finally be making progress but this morning it was back to 161. I'm gonna have to put the scales away. They are really frustrating me.

I'm glad you're back!!