Slider/Ticker Question

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • How do you add the slider/ticker to ones profile?

Thanks!
  • Tickers are available to members who have at least 20 posts and have been members for at least 20 days. We had to put the restriction in due to spammers taking advantage of user signatures to put spam-type links.
  • Thanks!
  • Quote: Tickers are available to members who have at least 20 posts and have been members for at least 20 days. We had to put the restriction in due to spammers taking advantage of user signatures to put spam-type links.
    I was wondering the same thing...Thanks!
  • Dang I just started too!
  • Me too! Stupid spammers. I was really looking forward to creating a ticker as part of my profile setup!
  • me too! I keep checking back to see if I can make one because I know I started up in January I just don't know the exact day! lol
  • Please help...

I see where to make the ticker and get the code, but where do I enter the code at? I don't see a "signature" field in the User CP.

Thanks in advance
  • Kristi, once it hits 20 days all the way down to the time you registered, your signature field will appear to you The system updates hourly.
  • That was going to be my first question. Just started today. Looks like I will have to post and wait!!!!!
  • Same here !!
    I find it tad bit confusing. I had to register for different blogs and register to be able to post. Was also anxious to have a ticker/tracker. Will just have to wait the days and hope they are lost of positive days in the next 20.
  • Darn....I wanted a ticker too! Oh well. Maybe I will be ticked down closer to my goal by the time I get to have one! =)
  • Is there a way to find out what your exact day of joining is? And when the 20 days has expired, will the ticker automatically appear on my posts?
  • Your join date is in your profile if you click your username - yours was 1/25. You will auto-promote to having ticker privileges at around the time you joined, after 20 days have lapsed since that join time (the system might take an extra hour or so to update you)

A signature option will appear in your user profile around the time you hit the 20 day mark. You can then paste your ticker code into your signature to have it displayed in your posts.
  • I think I have completed 20 days and have more than 20 messages but I can't see that option yet.
    Do I do anything wrong?