Hi! New here...

• Hi! Just signed up today. I'm a 34 y/o SAHM of 3 from rural Maine. I've decided that it is time to really work at taking off that extra baby weight!

Looking forward to "meeting" you all!
  • Welcome! I am a 34 y/o SAHM as well. We live in Germany and my husband is in the Army, all fit and buff, so I gotta get looking good so I can out run him in the 5K fun run next year!

This is an excellent time to take off the baby weight, and a fantastic place to get support to do it!

Welcome!

• Not 34, but a SAHM. Hope to see more of you and don't be afraid to join us at the daily chats. Lots of wonderful gals and a load of suppprt too.
  • Hey Trikara, welcome!
  • Welcome! I am a 33 year old student/work-out-of-home mom of 1 living in a city in Texas. Haha - not much in common there but we all have a common goal. So welcome!
  • hi i'm a single sahm (not by choice) so until i find a job i'm here alot.
  • The best job! Being a Mom
    Quote: hi i'm a single sahm (not by choice) so until i find a job i'm here alot.
    Hey DF you have the most wonderful job! the only thing is...you don't get paid money for it!
  • yeah well my daughter is 15 and a typical teenage pain in the butt. lol
  • Hi, I'm not a SAHM but right now I'm looking for a job, so I may be in here alot. I am 31, and live in Atlanta. Just thought I'd pop in to say hello.